This renovated stunner in Derwoodâs Mill Creek Towne is sure to please! Nestled on a cul-de-sac, this colonial home has been updated from top to bottom. As you enter the house you are greeted by a fresh paint palette throughout, updated flooring, and on-trend designer finishes. To the right, a large living room with natural sunlight leads into the dedicated dining room featuring a new chandelier. The renovated kitchen boasts stone countertops and a brand new stainless steel appliance suite. Off of the kitchen, enjoy the family room with a wood-burning fireplace, entry to the two-car garage, and sliding glass door access to the oversized deck and backyard. A convenient powder room rounds out the main level. The upper level hosts an Ownerâs suite featuring a large walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with new vanity, flooring, and light fixture. Three additional bedrooms with fresh paint, new carpeting throughout, and substantial closet space share a full bathroom with new flooring and designer finishes. The lower level boasts an additional recreation space with new carpet, lighting, and a room that can be utilized as an additional bedroom space or home office, as well as an updated full bathroom. This gorgeous home is conveniently located just minutes to Shady Grove Metro, I-270, MD RT 200 ICC, shops, restaurants, County parks, and much more. ***Awesome Features***Fully updated Colonial home in sought after Mill Creek Towne***Fresh paint palette and flooring throughout the entire home***Updated kitchen with stone countertops and stainless steel appliance suite***Ownerâs suite with bathroom and walk-in closet***Three additional large bedrooms with shared full bathroom***Two car garage with family room access***Conveniently located within minutes to the Shady Grove Metro, I-270 and the ICC***WELCOME HOME!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mill Creek South
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price